CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Bonnie Somerville - Winding Road

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 20, 2008

    Spring, Tassels And Pit Stains, Oh My!

    The first day of spring and it has been a beautiful day, weather wise. It was even a tad bit on the hot side today… I mean, I got pit stains and I was actually happy about it because that means warmer weather is on the way!

    My parents came up today and took me out to breakfast and to get my car inspected. We had idle chit chat about Chicago, the first of spring and the new Add 9 CD (which everyone should purchase for only 10 dollars). Then, when I mentioned my crazy spring break plans my mother shot me a look that read, “Bitch please…” and my father chuckled.

    After convincing my mother I wouldn’t die or drown in the flooded areas, they agreed to finally hand over the credit card for the week. Yes!!

    After that, I ventured off to my wonderful diversity class with a professor with whom I will attempt to keep in contact because he is one of the coolest, most down to earth people I have ever had the pleasure encountering. Definitely my favorite class here at MU and I have hands down learned more from this class than I have many others. Shame it had to come my last semester here…

    When class was over, I walked to the bookstore, saw Jordan and we decided to grow up a little bit more and purchase our cap and gown for graduation. Sad day, eh? I have a dumb white tassel… stupid Arts and Science not having a “school” for psychology majors!

    Fast forward to now… I am at work… updating my blog because I literally have nothing to do.

    To top it all off, I have rehearsal tonight as usual and then a final Burg night before break… I’ll need to shower before hand though… silly pit stains…

    0 comments: