CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Bonnie Somerville - Winding Road

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 11, 2008

    I Have An Idea...

    ... for spring break 08. Never have I ever done anything exciting or cool for spring break... until this year. Are you ready? OK. Here it is.

    I am going to pack up my car with a week's worth of clothes, some fruits and healthy snacks, bottles of water and money (and FINALLY my credit card... yes I have discussed this with my parents and I get to use the card for gas money). I am going to road trip... but to where, might you ask? Anywhere my little heart desires. I am thinking of being in the southern region, merging eastward, then north, then back around to STL.

    AND guess what? I will be taking pictures and videos-blogging my trip EVERYDAY! Oh yes, the sleeping situation, well, if there are any youth hostiles, I will stay there for the night, otherwise I plan on sleeping in my car... or, if it’s a beautiful night, maybe outside! It's times like these I wish I had a big van with that ugly carpet that sides the walls, just like is Scooby Doo minus the pot... and the mysteries... and the dog...

    I know, this is really strange and could be potentially disastrous, but the unpredictability of it all just makes it that much more exciting! I plan on listening to some great music, seeing cool (and maybe some strange) sites, meeting new people, faking accents as if I am from Europe, etc...

    If anyone has any suggestions of where I should visit, tell me! I’ll even bring back souvenirs… probably in the form of rocks and other things that are free and nature oriented…

    Now… who’s excited?

    -Deej

    2 comments:

    curly sue said...

    that sounds like a great trip! good thinking time and a good excuse to turn up the music in your car and sing at the top of your lungs! I LOVE IT! just take a long some pepper spray or something.

    curly sue said...

    lawrence, ks the "insert catchy sounding wording here" ever!

    you are more than welcome, as i said i have a few friends who will be in town, but they are all my queer friends from minneapolis, so you'll be more than welcome. however i'd skip on chilling with my in-laws. my mother in law doesn't like black people because they are stupid...she was drunk when she said this...but it still pisses me off!