CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Bonnie Somerville - Winding Road

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 1, 2008

    It Hit The Fan

    OK, so lesson for the week is the following: Never eat at Eva J's. Of course, if you have ever attended Mizzou, this warning is probably old news. I have been here for 4 years and I decided I did not want to head said warning. Bad move.

    About 6 hours after forcing some poorly constructed nachos into my body, that same meal (with a slightly different consistency now... slightly) decided to haunt me again... by coming back up. Again. And again. And just when I thought it was all over... again. Furious at Eva J's and cramped over in pain, I decided bed would be the best option. Around 4:30 AM crazy me decided that I was still sick, so I drove to Wal-Mart, got some medicine... and a sweet tea... and drove back home.

    Really, it was quite an experience and I ended up losing a few pounds... albeit not under the best conditions... but you live and learn right?

    Time to go finishing cleaning my apartment (which is something I seem to do ALL the time!).

    Until next time kiddos!

    And stay far away from Eva J's! :-)

    0 comments: