CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Bonnie Somerville - Winding Road

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 8, 2008

    Do I Always Need A Title?

    Lately, I have found myself hanging out a really cool coffee shop located either in or very near what the Sacramento folk like to call "Lavender Heights". Those of you who are familiar with that color probably don't need an explanation. Those of you who still don't get it... sorry.

    The coffee shop is called Butch -N- Nellies Coffee Co. (and if you still don't get it, you should probably stop reading).

    Here is what the place looks like from the outside:

    And here is a picture of their logo:



    I've also made a friend there. Her name is Jordan and she reminds me a lot of my friend Amy, from my hometown.

    Anyway, the people here are quite wonderful and the food/coffee is delicious. Plus, local artists get to hang up their art everywhere, so the place has a very laid back aura about it. It's also the only coffee shop that has provided consistency when it comes to wireless internet. So that worked out for the best.

    Oh yeah and I have a new profile song. Check her out. Bonnie Somerville, she is good stuff.

    0 comments: