CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Bonnie Somerville - Winding Road

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 2, 2008

    I Am So Silly

    But seriously. Do you ever get upset or frustrated at a situation over which you have no control and then get upset at yourself for getting upset. OK, maybe it's just me.

    Without going into any detail, I have decided (a while ago actually) to take this negative energy and spin it around so that it will benefit me in the near future. Positive thinking, right? It's really hard to do sometimes, but I know that I just have to keep working that much harder and eventually it will pay off.

    In other news, I am thinking of having a party for you next semester. That's right, for YOU! :-) A party in honor of all of the wonderful people in my life. Hopefully you will be able to attend (date is TBA)!

    1 comments:

    Natasha - Confusion of thoughts said...

    Yea...it is frustrating....but i guess positive thinking will do you good!!!