CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Bonnie Somerville - Winding Road

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 29, 2008

    Oops! I Suck At This Thing!

    Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I haven't even been that busy...

    Well, I now have a NEW job at Lakota Coffee. I'm a barista and I know how to make a mean espresso, so look out. I'll jumping on the 40 hrs a week bus soon enough to so I can, ya know... survive life.

    Halloween is coming up and as per the usual, I have tons of ideas but I can't seem to narrow it down to one costume... just yet. Last year's costume is almost too hard to beat (I was Facebook). But rest assure, once I decide, pictures will be posted!

    Also, if anyone is in the Columbia area on Saturday and you want a great way to get over your Halloween hangover, head on over to the First Baptist Church on Broadway for the University Singers Concert! It is definitely a new from last year, but everyone is working really hard and I think that hard work will finally pay off.

    Until next time...

    (I don't REALLY know what that is suppose to mean... so... how about I just say... bye!)

    ANNNNNNND you are welcome Aunt Karen ;)

    1 comments:

    Lindsey412 said...

    There's no way to beat the facebook costume.

    I think I'm just going to be a moose. and hope that someone dressed a Sarah Palin will go around trying to shoot me...but I don't really have any friends so I'll probably be sitting in my apartment alone dressed as a moose.