CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Bonnie Somerville - Winding Road

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 25, 2008

    I Would Love...

    ... to actually contribute to society. Now I know that sounds weird and vague and unfortunately I am not awake enough to fully elaborate on that statement. But I think it would be awesome if I could find a way to contribute to my community in a selfless manner. Harder to do than you think.

    Don't read into this too much, it's basically just my random thought of the day before I go to sleep.

    *Sleep*

    1 comments:

    curly sue said...

    i just want to say that i'm with ya, and i get what you mean and would love to as well. in fact, it is probably the one thing that depresses me the most about myself is that it is impossible for me to give back selflessly.